Employment & Internships
Our employees enjoy PTO (paid-time-off) for vacation and sick days. In fact, we give paid "play days" for sick days not used. So around here... it pays to be healthy so you get paid time off to play instead of pretending you're sick! We also offer flex-time, a paid membership to the neighborhood gym and a few paid Holidays too. Starting compensation is well-above minimum wage and gets better with performance - plus awarded bonuses if you are STELLAR. Our atmosphere is laid-back and casual (you don't have to spend your paycheck on a business wardrobe). In fact, since we specialize in producing organic mattresses and bedding, many of us are accused of "sleeping on the job" and getting paid for it too! We also want our whole team to love our products... to use them everyday... so we offer a huge employee discount off all items! No corporate politics, we encourage thinking "outside the box". We are a small business, so team-players thrive here.
At this time, all in-house full-time positions are occupied, however we welcome you to
for future consideration. In fact, we strongly encourage seamstresses in the Hampton Roads area to
and qualifications for review.
Please note that all interns have the ability of becoming a full-time staff employee. So knock our socks off! But until then, we'll keep our toes warm, and announce that the following internships are available:
Freshman-Level Graphic Design:
- Creativity with a knack to understand our unique brand image
- Assist with the layout and design of print materials: paper catalog, brochures, advertisements, etc.
- Knowledge of graphic web design to convert hi-res images to screen resolution
- Understanding of Print vs Web Graphics (CMYK, RGB) and Distiller Applications of PDF files
- Producing web banners, flash, slideshows, etc is a plus~
- Ability to create basic html and/or CMS website for various domains
- Understanding and skill of SEO
- Creative Stuff "Undefined"
- A talent for web design and navigation is a plus~
Web 2.0 Media Assistant
- Social media networking
- Video & podcast broadcasting
- Creating video product demonstrations
- Telling us things we haven't thought of... gains you points!
- Employee Discount Off Every Product
- $600 Monthly Stipend
- Applied Credits (if applicable for your school)
- Valuable Hands-On Experience with a Leader in the Green Industry
- Work-at-home... just get the job done
- Must meet the qualifications for job posting
- Average of 20 - 30 hours per week
- Hard-working, honest, team-player
- Samples of work will be requested
- Eco-minded interests a definite PLUS~
Interns will have the chance to work and gain hands-on experience with a leader in the green-living wholesale and retail sector. This is no ordinary internship... after all, our mission is to "chill out natually®" and most folks LOVE being a part of the unconventional-style of our workplace.
If you're interested in showing-off your expertise, and have a desire to "work hard at playing", then send us an